Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe – Fried Chicken Burger – Yummy Tummy
Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Delicious and juicy chicken burger which is not only tasty but is super easy to make. This burger makes a great lunch or dinner.
Super delicious spicy burger which is perfect to pack in lunch box or taste amazing for dinner too.
Massive 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Colour Grill Sandwich
Triple Club Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Juicy fried chicken sandwich which is easy to make. The chicken is so flavourful with just minimum spices added to it.
Recipe type: Brunch
Serves: 4 servings
- Boneless Chicken – 500 grams
- Buttermilk or Yogurt – 1 cup
- Red Chilli Sauce – ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1 cup
- Cornflour – ½ cup
- Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Dried Oregano – 1 tsp
- Dried Parsley – 1 tsp
FOR MAKING SANDWICH:
- Burger buns – 4
- Ketchup as needed
- Butter for toasting buns
- Take chicken in a board. Bash it well so it even and thin.
- Take butetrmilk or yogurt in a bowl, add salt and chilli sauce. Mix well.
- Add chicken in this and mix well. Coat this and set aside in fridge to marinate for atleast 2 hours or overnight.
- Mix all ingredients for coating.
- Now take chicken and coat in the flour. DIp back in the buttermilk and coat in flour again.
- Set aside for 5 mins.
- heat oil for deep frying,drop chicken in and fry till golden and crispy.
- Toast buns in butter till golden. Spread ketchup. Place fried chicken and cover it.
1)Bash boneless chicken pieces, you could use breast or thighs. So it is thin and even
2)Take yogurt or buttermilk in a bowl
3)Add in chilli sauce.
4)Season with salt
5)Add chicken in and mix well. Leave aside for 2 hours or overnight
6)The more you marinate the chicken the more flavour it gets
7)Take flour, cornflour in a bowl
8)Add in seasonings
10)Coat chicken in this
11)Now dip it back in buttermilk
12)Coat it back in the flour
13)Set aside for 5 mins
14)Drop in hot oil
15)Fry it for few mins till it is crispy
16)Take a bun
17)Toast it, apply ketchup on top
19)Cover it up