Learn to make a Rich Double Chocolate Cake also known as Devil’s Food Cake With Chocolate Ganache Icing and also learn to make Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts. You will learn the nuances of baking powder, soda and yeast and the impact they create on the baked dish. And last but not the least you will get all the tips and tricks that Archana uses to get a perfect recipe and also great taste.
All you have to do is join me with your favorite snack and drink, watch me cook & ask questions. If you wish to cook along, once you register, we will send the ingredients to cook along by email.
What you will learn:
- Rich Chocolate Cake / Devil’s Food Cake With Chocolate Ganache Icing (Egg & Eggless Versions)
- Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts (Eggless)
Essentials Tools & Equipments If you wish to cook along.
Shopping links have been shared for reference to see the products that are essential for cooking. You can buy them online or in the local stores. Most local stores carry these products.
- Mixing bowls, chopping boards, ladles, rolling pin and mixing spoons
- OTG/ Microwave Convection Oven
- 8 inch Springform Pan for Cake or 8 inch round cake pan – 2 cake pans
- Hand Mixer or Stand Mixer with Wire Whip attachment
- Deep Frying Kadai/ Pan For frying doughnuts
- Baking Tray for placing doughnuts to rise
- Saucepan and mixing bowls
- Measuring Cups & Spoons Or Measuring Scale
What you need to set up for the live class:
This Archana’s Live Cooking Classes is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join a day before the class.
- A good high speed internet connection
- Laptop or Phone or Tablet/ iPad with Microphone and Camera
What happens once you sign up
Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email along with ingredient list, kitchen equipment and tool list. If you wish to cook along in the class, then you will need to shop for the ingredients and keep them ready.
After the Class