Soft buttery cupcakes with simple glaze. This is super delicious and is easy to make as well.
This cupcakes has fluffy and tender crumbs with simple icing which taste so soft and yummy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Delicious cupcakes with milk icing on top. This super easy cupcakes are just perfect and taste so amazing.
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 12 cupcakes
- Unsalted Butter – 125 grams (1/2 cup)
- Sugar – 125 grams (1/2 cup + 2 tblsp)
- Eggs – 2
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 150 grams (1¼ cup)
- Baking Powder – ¼ tsp
- Milk as needed to thin the batter
- Icing Sugar – 125 grams ( 1 cup)
- Milk – 1 to 2 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside.
- Mix flour with baking powder and mix well.
- Take butter and sugar in a bowl. beat till fluffy
- Now add in eggs one at a time and beat till fluffy.
- Add in flour and fold gently. if batter is too thick add little milk.
- Now scoop this into muffin pan and bake for 10 to 12 mins till done.
- While cupcakes are cooling. Make icing.
- Take icing sugar in a bowl and little milk and mix till creamy.
- Once cupcakes are cooled. Pour icing over it and serve.
1)Take butter in a bowl
2)Beat till creamy
3)Add in sugar
4)Beat till creamy
7)Add in egg. one egg at a time.
8)Beat till creamy
9)Add in another egg
10)beat till creamy
12)now it is fluffy
13)Take flour in a bowl
14)Add in baking powder
17)If too thick add little milk
18)Line muffin pan with cupcake cases
19)Fill with batter
20)Bake till done
21)Now make icing
22)Add little milk
24)Pour icing on top
25)decorate with sprinkles