Smile is the best make up. – Dreamer
“Peace begins with a smile.”
– Mother Teresa
Well, today we will talk about magic, a magic that can bring a huge difference in your life. But before continuing this blog, I want all of you to keep your smile with you. It’s okay if you will not comment on this blog but at least put a smile on your face while reading. You people will be amazed after knowing the importance and effects of a smile. This art is the easiest one. One must think that a simple smile can make our mood and what if we start laughing, wouldn’t our life will be blessed? Smile reinforce the feeling of joy, therefore, it seems like magic, it is a continuous process where smile informs the brain that I’m happy, and brain reinforces smile because now even the brain is happy.
When I smile?
* I smile when I wake up!
* I smile when I see my glass of bournvita milk!
* I smile when I look at the mirror!
* I smile when I get my dinner!
* I smile when I see my family!
* I smile when I watch the sunrise, sunset, full moon, twinkling stars or either an empty sky!
Simply I smile at everything. Pessimist people will definitely think that I’m sarcastic but see, it’s my attitude. You know I was a wallflower, I used to be serious all the time but one of my friends thought me the art of the smile. Now I must say a smile isn’t art only but magic. It changed my life in such a delightful way.
Steps to learn smile
* Make assumptions– Before start doing anything one must imagine a positive ending that will lead you towards zeal. Imagine that you’re gonna rock and succeed in your work, just think about the moment that will make you smile in future.
* love your smile – I smiled even when my teeth were broken, and had cavity too. I was in 12th standard where I realized that my face is full of pimples and scars, I denied to smile publicly. Once in the morning after having a healthy bath I smiled in front mirror, reasonably I noticed that I still look pretty, it’s just my smile which makes me more attractive and elegant. That’s why I personally suggest you smile in front of the mirror and see how glamorous you are.
*Give yourself five minutes-
Life isn’t perfect but we have to make it. The human body can work simultaneously but if it’s a matter of smile, we must give over self-time. When you find yourself sad, sobbing, unhappy, disappointed and in any other offending mood just give yourself five minutes to think. One should too smile at confusing mood, just give permission to yourself to smile.
“A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others. “
– Dalai Lama
At the end of this blog, I must clear one thing to all of you that “smile because it is just fucking free”
Thank you for happy reading.