Sweetcorn Rice Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Sweet corn rice with step by step pictures. This is a simple rice dish which you can make in just few minutes and with just few ingredients. This taste amazing for lunch box. Kids will love it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Sweet Corn Rice
Sweet Corn Rice with Step by Step Pictures. This is super easy to make and is perfect to put in lunch box.
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 4 servings
- Rice – 1 cup
- Oil – 3 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeera – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
- Tomato – 3 chopped finely
- Pav bhaji masala – 2 to. 3 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Sweetcorn – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves a handful chopped
- Cook rice and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in cumin and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions and saute for 2 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add in pav bhaji masala and salt. Mix well.
- Add in corn and mix well. Cook for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add in cooked rice and stir well.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add in cumin seeds
3)Add in chopped onions
4)Add in ginger garlic paste
5)Saute for a min
6)Add in chopped tomatoes
7)Cook till mushy
8)Add in pav bhaji masala
9)Add it in and mix well
12)Add in sweetcorn
13)Stir fry well
14)Cook for few minutes
15)I boiled some rice. this is seera samba rice.
16)Add it in
18)Add coriander leaves